What's New In This Version
- Searching and Filtering Subscribers
- Timeline [VIDEO]
- Timeline: replying to texts [VIDEO]
- Schedule a message [VIDEO]
- Mobile Access for Admins
Frequently Asked Questions
- Platform Updates
- Which web browsers are supported?
- Why can't I see all of the menus/features?
- What is "Total characters allowed reduced to 70..."?
- Timeline: What are the various Timeline event types?
- Send Message: "Warning. You have at least one endpoint offline"
- Omnilert Engage: Overview
- Engage: Viewing Questions and Follow-Ups
- Engage: View Response Roster
- Engage: Sending Follow-Up Questions/Messages
- Engage: Sending "No Response" reminders
- Engage: Searching Engagements
- Sending a Message [VIDEO]
- Send Message: How to adjust an endpoint's options when composing a new message
- Send Message: All Subscribers
- Schedule Delivery of a Message
- Scheduling a message (recurring delivery)
- Scenarios: Overview
- Add Scenario
- Creating a Scenario [VIDEO]
- Launching a Scenario
- Scenarios: Schedule a Scenario Launch
- Actions: Overview
- Sending Omnilert alerts to ScreenCloud via Common Alert Protocol (CAP)
- Message Templates
- Sample Message Templates
- Text Variables
- What are "Triggers"?
- Creating a Trigger [VIDEO]
- What are 'Priority Alerts'?
- Priority Alerts: Auto-launch scenario
- Custom Priority Alerts
- Panic Button Alert
- Weather Alert
- Tip Report Setup / Configuration
- "Admins" vs. "Subscribers"?
- Admins: Add Admin
- Admin: Start Page
- Admins: Reset admin role
- Admins: Make Active/Inactive
- Active Endpoints
- Inactive Endpoints
- Configuring an Endpoint
- Adding a new Endpoint
- Endpoints: Deleting an endpoint
- Endpoints: SMS (Text Messaging)
- Omnilert App Endpoint Setup: Details
- Omnilert App Endpoint: Basic Configuration [VIDEO]
- Panic Button
- Omnilert App Endpoint Setup: Resources
- Sending Omnilert App Invites
- Tip Reporting: Viewing Tip Report events in the Timeline
ToolsSee all 10 articles
- System Settings
- System Settings: Account Settings
- System Settings: Expirations
- System Settings: Subscribers
- Settings: System - Subscribers - Hide Carrier List
- System Settings: Keyword