The Settings >> System Settings are the basic setup options and settings that impact your Omnilert service account.
These settings will determine some of the most fundamental aspects of the entire account, including:
- Account: Basic info, such as the Display Name, Description, and address info for your organization.
- Expirations: Settings to determine if new subscriber accounts will auto-expire and at what initial length new accounts should be set.
- Password Policy: Allows your organization to enforce a password policy for administrator accounts.
- Subscribers: Settings for subscriber accounts, such as whether or not subscribers can self-terminate their Omnilert login accounts.
- Keyword: Set an optional Account Keyword for Mobile Opt-In. This allows subscribers to sign up their mobile device via SMS (text messaage).
- Languages: Allow subscribers to designate a "preferred language" which can then be used to filter recipients for outgoing messages. This can allow you to send messages to only those whom have selected a specific language in their subscriber account.