The first step in using Procedures is to create a PDF file and upload it into Omnilert. To upload a PDF document to Omnilert, visit the Procedures >> Upload Procedure section of the main menu.
You will see a simple file upload screen. To upload a new PDF:
- Enter a Name
- (Optional) Enter a Description
- Browse for your PDF file
- Click Upload procedure to upload the file.
Once uploaded, the new procedure will be located in the "Active" procedures list.
- Procedures will allow you to upload PDF documents of up to 5MB in size.
- If you plan to view procedures on mobile devices, make sure the PDF is formatted for mobile use. (e.g. The font sizes and layout works on mobile.)
- Use names that will help your admins know which file is which. If there are a lot of documents, clearly named PDFs will help save time in a real crisis situation.