Settings > System
The Account settings are the basic info for your organizational account.
These settings include:
- Display name: The name displayed on the Omnilert account in the administrative portals. This is typically the name of your organization and/or the "branded" name for your Omnilert service.
- Account description: A brief description of your organization.
- Address: Include the proper address info for your organization's location.
- Phone number: The main phone number used to reach your organization.
- Message from name: This is the default "from" sender name for SMS or email that will be used if/when the name is not set in those specific endpoints' settings. (We do typically advise that a "from name" be set for each individual endpoint.)
- Time zone:* The time zone to be used in the display of dates/times within your Omnilert service account. Set to your local time zone for your organization.
Please note that changes made to your system settings may require you to log out and back in as the administrator to take effect. For example, changing your "time zone" would require a fresh login session to properly display.
*Note: The time zone setting will be used for all views in the account, as Omnilert will not change the time display based on your actual location. This provides a consistent view for organizations that may span multiple time zones.