When scheduling a message, Omnilert offers an optional add-on feature* to schedule recurring/repeating messages on a set interval.
The recurring interval options are:
- weekdays - Every Monday through Friday but not on weekends (Saturday/Sunday). Note that this will include holidays.
- daily - Every day of the week.
- weekly - Once every 7 days.
- monthly - Once per month on the selected day of the month. (Note: If the chosen day is the 31st, the scheduled messages will be sent on the last day of the month, even if that month doesn't have 31 days.)
- yearly - Once per year on the selected date.
First, compose your message and then click the menu option on the Send Button shown below:
Then choose Schedule delivery to bring up the scheduling tool.
Set a 'Name' and 'Description' for your schedule. The name is used to quickly identify the purpose of the scheduled message.
Then select a start date/time and set the repeat interval as desired.
Click Add schedule to save the scheduled message.
Adding repeats to an existing scheduled message
To add a recurring interval to an existing one-time scheduled message (see Scheduling a message), edit the schedule to add an additional repeat delivery.
Go to Scheduler and set the filter to Active and locate the desired message.
Click on the message in the list and go to the Schedule tab.
You will see a "Repeat" option to allow setting a recurring schedule.
Select the desired interval and then click Update schedule to save the changes to this scheduled message.
Scheduling a Scenario Launch
Much like scheduling a message send, a Scenario can be set to launch on a schedule, as well. Simply click the menu option on the Launch button and then choose Schedule scenario to open the scheduler tool.
*Recurring scheduled messages is an add-on feature. Check with your account representative to add this feature if desired.