Settings >> System
The Account settings are the basic info for your organizational account.
These settings include:
- Display name: The name displayed on the Omnilert account in the administrative portals. This is typically the name of your organization and/or the "branded" name for your Omnilert service.
- Account description: A brief description of your organization.
- Address: Include the proper address info for your organization / location.
- Phone number: The main phone number used to reach your organization.
- Message from name: This is the default "from" sender name for SMS or email that will be used if/when the name is not set in those specific endpoints' settings. (We do typically advise that a "from name" be set for each individual endpoint.)
- Time zone: The time zone to be used in the display of dates/times within your Omnilert service account. Set to your local time zone for your organization.
Note: The time zone setting will be used for all views in the account, as Omnilert will not change the time display based on your actual location. This provides a consistent view for organizations that may span multiple time zones.