Omnilert provides the ability to view and edit all aspects of subscriber accounts in the system.
To view the details for a specific user, open the People >> Subscribers section of the main menu. There will be several lists of subscribers corresponding to the subscribers' account status:
- Active: Subscribers that are validated, unexpired, have at least one validated SMS or Email address, and haven't opted out.
- Inactive: Subscriber accounts that have been marked "inactive".
- Expired: Subscribers who have accounts that have passed their expiration date.
- Unvalidated: Subscribers who do not have any validated SMS or email devices listed in their account or have otherwise been set to "unvalidated".
- Opted-Out: Subscribers who have opted out. (This is an optional setting available in the Settings.)
Each list will show subscribers matching the appropriate status. You may search the list using the search options in the upper right.
Once located, click on a subscriber's username to view their account details.
The subscriber details contain basic information about the subscriber:
- Username - The subscriber's unique login ID.
- First name - The subscriber's given name.
- Last name - The subscriber's surname.
- Expiration date - The date when this subscriber will cease to receive alerts.
- Signup date - The date this subscriber's account was created in Omnilert
This view includes several other items that will impact the delivery of alerts to the subscriber:
- Validated - A subscriber is "validated" when he/she has at least one validated SMS or Email device.
- Exclude from ALL SUBSCRIBERS - If checked, this subscriber will not be included when "All Subscribers" is selected on the Send Message page.
- Priority delivery - If checked, this subscriber will be included first in calling lists submitted to carriers for delivery. This may speed delivery to this recipient when there is limited call capacity (e.g. throttling of voice calls.)
- Tags - Add or remove "tags" from this subscriber's account. (See Tags for more information on creating and managing tags.)
- Preferred languages - Assign an optional "preferred language" to the subscriber's account. Simply select from the languages presented. (See Languages for details on configuring language options.)
Additional tabs are provided to view and edit delivery services specific to the subscriber.
Click on a tab to view and edit the relevant delivery service options for the subscriber.
A device, such as a phone number for SMS, must be both "active" and "validated" to receive alerts from Omnilert.
The Activity tab will display recent activity by this subscriber within the Subscriber portal, including login dates/times and changes to subscription options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.