This changelog details updates and changes to Omnilert products. Follow this article to be notified of new features and updates. (Log initialized 5-20-2021)
- Released new feature: Weather Alert. This new feature allows key staff members to receive automated weather notifications based on selected geographical locations. (learn more)
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added a new feature that will allow exporting of engagements' subscriber responses as CSV files. (learn more)
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added a new feature. Map pins for engagement responses will now display the details for the responding subscriber. (learn more)
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added option to view subscriber details within the subscriber response list. (learn more)
- Omnilert Mobile/Instant App: Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Omnilert 6: Updated the Mobile App Endpoint configuration to display a new tab for the Panic Button feature. This new feature updates and replaces the "Emergency call button" settings from prior versions of the Omnilert app, adding enhanced functionality. (learn more)
- Omnilert Mobile/Instant App: Styling and visual updates to alert cards for Weather Alert, Gun Detect, and Panic Button Alert events.
- Omnilert Mobile App: Bug fixes for iOS/Android native apps.