This changelog details updates and changes to Omnilert products. Follow this article to be notified of new features and updates. (Log initialized 5-20-2021)
- Omnilert 6: Engage "Saved Engagement Template" feature released. This allows saving/re-using engagements along with their question/response trees. (learn more)
- Omnilert 6: Omnilert has updated and enhanced the Webhooks endpoint to allow increased flexibility when posting to external webhook listeners. Any previously set up webhooks are automatically converted to function using the new configuration format. (learn more)
- Omnilert 6: Updated the Mobile App Endpoint configuration to display a new tab for the Panic Button feature. This new feature updates and replaces the "Emergency call button" settings from prior versions of the Omnilert app, adding enhanced functionality. (learn more)
- Omnilert Mobile/Instant App: Styling and visual updates to alert cards for Weather Alert, Gun Detect, and Panic Button Alert events.
- Omnilert Mobile App: Bug fixes for iOS/Android native apps.
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added a new feature that will allow exporting of engagements subscriber responses as CSV files. (learn more)
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added a new feature. Map pins for engagement responses will now display the details for the responding subscriber. (learn more)
- Update to Omnilert Engage: Added option to view subscriber details within the subscriber response list. (learn more)
- Omnilert Mobile/Instant App: Bug fixes and performance enhancements.