In some instances, you may need to remove all of the members of a group. Of course, you could just delete the group and then re-create it, but that would unlink any scenario actions associated with the group, which could be cumbersome to re-configure.
So, Omnilert includes an option to clear out the membership of a group using the Purge function for groups.
To purge a group's membership:
- Locate the group. Locate the desired group in the People >> Groups section (Active or Inactive).
- Select the desired group(s). Select one or more groups from the list of available groups.
- Purge. Select Purge from the menu at the top of the list.
- You can purge multiple groups at the same time. (Simply select multiple groups.)
- Purging group does not delete the subscribers or group. It removes all subscribers from the selected group.
- Purging a group cannot be "undone". Thus Omnilert will ask you to confirm the action before purging occurs.