Edit a Scenario to change its various parameters, such as:
- Details: Set the name, description, and "category" for this scenario. (The category determines the icon displayed for the scenario. Select the closest applicable category as desired.)
- Permissions: Determines which admins can see and launch the scenario.
- Procedures: Attach any PDF documents (Procedures) to this Scenario.
- Triggers: Select any Triggers that will be allowed to automatically launch the Scenario.
- Actions: Select which Actions will be performed when the Scenario is launched and in what order.
To edit a Scenario, click on the Scenario in the list of Active (or Inactive) scenarios.