Last Updated: 8-16-2017
Acceptable Use Policy
- Use the Services in violation of any law or other legal requirement that is applicable to Omnilert, including any such law or regulation that relates to the export of data and/or software from the United States.
- Transmit or send any advertising or promotional material, or any other communication that could be classified as junk mail or spam under applicable authority or standards.
- Transmit any material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, or that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory or would give rise to a claim by a third party by reason of the transmission of such material.
- Disrupt, impair, damage or otherwise adversely affect the operation and/or delivery of the Services, by means of a denial of service attack or otherwise.
- Monitor or copy any portion of the Services, by means of a spider, robot or other device or means.
- Use or deploy any Trojan horse, worm, virus or other means that would or may interfere with the operation of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
- Attempt to identify and vulnerabilities in the Services, by attempting to reverse engineer the Services or otherwise.
In the event that Omnilert determines that you have violated any provision of this Policy, Omnilert reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to and use of the Services. Omnilert reserves the right to amend the Policy at any time, for any reason. The date of the last revision to this Policy will be indicated by the “Last updated” date at the top of this page. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Sites. Your use of the Sites following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.